We are all continuing to adjusting to a world with COVID-19 and we are grateful for your faith, perseverance and hard work. Thank you for helping us to maintain learning and safety in our schools. It is important to note our school resumption guides and plans are subject to change as local, provincial and federal health measures are fluid. We will continue to update this page as new information becomes available. Our schools are operating under Scenario 1: In-school classes resume (near normal with health measures) with at-home learning practices in place.
November 25: Important Update
To support the provincial government's new health measures:
- All grade 7-12 students will move to at-home learning on November 30. After the Christmas Break, students will continue with at-home learning from January 4-8.
- All kindergarten-Grade 6 students attending in-school classes will continue as normal until December 17. After the Christmas Break, students will move to at-home learning from January 4-8.
- All full-time online learning students (registered at St. Isidore School and St. Anne Academic Centre) will continue as normal up to and after the Christmas Break.
- Christmas Break has not changed. For students, it runs from December 18-January 3. Staff begin Christmas Break on December 19 and return to work on January 4.
- In-school classes for all students (K-12) are set to resume on January 11.
- Diploma exams are optional for the remainder of the school year. Students and their families can choose to write an exam or receive an exemption.
Internal Plans & FAQs
Letters to Parents & Guardians
Scenario 1: School Resumption Resources
Our Five Focuses
- Daily health checklist
- Frequent handwashing
- Sanitizing surfaces
- Wearing masks
- Physical distancing where possible
Daily Health Checks
- AHS Daily Health Checklist
- See page 1 for students (including students aged 18 and older) and page 3 for adults
- AHS Online Assessment Tool
- COVID-19 Symptom List
Mental Health & Wellness
Our students' and staff members' mental health is very important to us. We understand your child(ren) and your family may be experiencing stress and uncertainty during this unprecedented time. Some materials to help support positive well-being are below.
Brown Bagging For Kids
With the recent situation, BB4K has temporarily closed their kitchen and will offer grocery gift card funding directly to the families they serve.
The Brokin Yolk
To support BB4K, the Brokin Yolk restaurant will offer free lunch to children (pick up only) between Monday and Friday. Parents need to call their location and place an order between 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Creekside (130, 12580 Symons Valley Rd NW) 587-317-5743
- Mahogany (1410 7 Mahogany Plaza SE) 403-457-5955
- Signal Hill (5961 Signal Hill Centre SW) 403-685-3316
Contactless Grocery Assistance
The following grocery stores are offering some form of assistance or contactless delivery during COVID-19.